Jumpstart your Servoy development by attending this 2-day ‘Servoy Getting Started Course’. There are two locations you can choose from (Erfurt, Germany and St. Gallen, Switzerland). Both events will be in German.
- Here are the topics that will be covered:
- Servoy and its architecture and concepts
- What is Eclipse, how to use it and how to extend it with extra features
- Working with Servoy and databases
- How data-binding works, how to handle related data and how to make your life easier with automatic calculations and aggregations
- How to design forms and how to customize its properties
- All different levels of Servoy functions, beans and plugins
- How to write methods to control navigation and business logic and all levels on which they can be used
- How security works and in which different ways it can be implemented
To make this course even more “hands-on”, you will start your own solution from scratch and build it up step-by-step under the trainer’s guidance. At the end of the training, you will have your own working solution which can be used as a great reference for future projects.