Last week we kicked off our 1st-ever virtual workshop edition. It is our attempt to help keep developers moving in this new, uncertain, all-telecommuting world.
While a few lucky folks were selected to participate in the live workshops, we invite anyone / everyone to follow along.
Below is some info to get started.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Install and run the latest version of Servoy ( v2020.03 ).
* Be sure that you are working with a clean , empty workspace folder. (That means NO files or folders in your workspace)
You can work with as many workspace folders as you want. File > Switch Workspace > make a new folder will do the trick.
2. When you launch Servoy Developer, you should be prompted with the welcome screen / videos.
Click the “Getting Started” button. This will download and install the “CloudSampleSolution” which is also used in the workshop.
We have provided some animated GIFs in the IDE, but the video recording of the workshop will give you the full version. We will be building on this sample.
3. Day 1 was getting started and related to integration with SeroyCloud Continuous Delivery Pipeline. You can skip this session as you are running only from local source. If you are interested in the pipeline, please reply to this or contact us directly ( [email protected] | [email protected] )
If you want to catch up to the 1st exercise, I recommend skipping to about 12 minutes.
5. Please post questions/comments/abuse on the forum channel.