As the Marketing Marketer, you will support the international marketing activities at Servoy. You will also support the Product Manager in creating the sales support materials, white-papers, brochures and datasheets, as well as be responsible for blog posts and cases studies. You are the person that will help shape the next generation development tools market and make Servoy the thought leader when it comes to that. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role you will be an expert in understanding our customer needs, building a marketing strategy around that and differentiating Servoy from its competitors. A solid understanding of the industry is essential as is subject matter expertise on the competitors and trends of technology solutions in the industry.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to meet organizational growth objectives.
• Analyze effectiveness of marketing in generating leads.
• Assist in develop and deploying a thought leadership strategy.
• Support sales team, create sales collaterals, plan tradeshows, create white papers and press releases.
• Manage Servoy website, digital social media strategy, analyst relationships and events to drive awareness and generate leads.
• Organize our annual conference and ISV events.
• The Marketing Manager reports to the VP of corporate development.
Servoy is a company that offers a platform in the business applications industry. Team work and entrepreneurship are keywords in describing the company culture.
• Base Salary: Euro 50,000 - $60,000
• Bonus opportunity
• BS Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
• Minimum 3 years Marketing experience in the Software Industry, preferably working with ISV's
• Proven record in building and successfully implementing marketing plans and programs
• Experience with marketing through digital social media and other web channels
• Excellent business writing skills in English and possibly German.
• Enthusiastic team player
• Project management skills and an eye for detail
• Entrepreneurial, self starting mentality
• Willing to travel internationally 5 – 15%. Job location Amersfoort.