Servoy offers special development support packages to streamline your Servoy Development, this is part of our Appsurance Program. All of our ISVs will get a Service Level Agreement as part of the Appsurance program, tailored to their needs.
Our Forum is available to registered users, visit the Servoy Forum. The vibrant community and Servoy staff typically post replies within a few hours. Non-critical bugs, can be posted by registered users in the "Issues and Bugs" section of the Servoy Forum. If you encounter bugs in a production version of Servoy, and you are a registered user, please file a bug report with Servoy Support:
1) Open Servoy.com/s
2) Login in with your credentials (Follow the information in the "Welcome" text to sign-in)
3) Optional step; search for possible similar previously filed cases by entering some keywords in the search field
4) If not, click the "Create Issue" button
5) Choose the "Servoy Product" as project and specify your (feature or) bug
6) In case of a feature request, please add a screen mockup, in case its something "visual"
7) In case of a bug, please include the log servoy_log.txt, screenshots and if possible a sample solution demonstrating the problem
Make sure to contact your Servoy Appsurance manager to escalate bugs if need be.